The cast iron teapot is the best way to brew tea, since the cast iron distributes the heat evenly inside the pot to better extract the flavors and benefits of the tea. This decorated cast iron teapot is a coveted and prestigious item to have.
People born in a year of the Tiger are brave, competitive, unpredictable, and confident. They are very charming and well-liked by others. But sometimes they are likely to be impetuous, irritable, and overindulged.
With great confidence and indomitable fortitude, they can be competent leaders. They will not make preparations for anything, but can handle anything that comes along.
The Tiger, called "the king of the animals" in China, is usually the center of attention. They are born with leadership skills and they are respected by others. Tigers are suited to any career as leaders.
What's Your Zodiac Animal?
- Handcrafted 1 liter (33.8oz) teapot with high-grade cast iron exterior and beautiful Chinese animal Rat on it.
- Real copper lid with a button in a shape of mountain.
- Real copper handle with a Tai Chi symbol in the middle of the handle.
- Matte enamel interior, promoting years of use, preventing oxidization and rusting.
- Includes a stainless steel tea ball infuser for use with loose-leaf tea, a stand for table protection.
- Distributes the heat evenly to bring out the most flavor of the tea and preserves heat for extended period of time.
- Stove top safe. Hand wash only.
- Trusted brand CUISILAND with 100% satisfaction guaranteed.