The cast iron teapot is the best way to brew tea, since the cast iron distributes the heat evenly inside the pot to better extract the flavors and benefits of the tea. This decorated cast iron teapot is a coveted and prestigious item to have.
People born in a year of the Goat are generally believed to be gentle, mild-mannered, shy, stable, sympathetic, amicable, and brimming with a strong sense of kindheartedness and justice.
They have very delicate thoughts, strong creativity, and perseverance, and acquire professional skills well. Although they look gentle on the surface, they are tough on the inside, always insisting on their own opinions in their minds. They have strong inner resilience and excellent defensive instincts.
What's Your Zodiac Animal?
- Handcrafted 1 liter (33.8oz) teapot with high-grade cast iron exterior and made as a shape of a beautiful Chinese Zodiac Animal "Goat".
- Real copper lid with a button made as two goat heads, which comes three goats together, a popular saying of "Three goats Bring Harmony".
- Real copper handle with a Tai Chi symbol in the middle of the handle.
- Matte enamel interior, promoting years of use, preventing oxidization and rusting.
- Includes a stainless steel tea ball infuser for use with loose-leaf tea, a stand for table protection.
- Distributes the heat evenly to bring out the most flavor of the tea and preserves heat for extended period of time.
- Stove top safe. Hand wash only.
- Trusted brand CUISILAND with 100% satisfaction guaranteed.