The cast iron teapot is the best way to brew tea, since the cast iron distributes the heat evenly inside the pot to better extract the flavors and benefits of the tea. This decorated cast iron teapot is a coveted and prestigious item to have.
The plum blossoms are so beloved because they are viewed as blooming most vibrantly amidst the winter snow, it came to symbolize beauty, purity. The bird landing on the floral branch represents perseverance and hope.
This particular teapot is a household necessity for the family and unique gift for the friends. It is one of the kind teapot that will forge life time of memories.
- Handcrafted 1.2 liter (40oz) teapot with high-grade cast iron exterior and beautiful design pattern of plum blossom and happiness bird.
- Matte enamel interior, promoting years of use, preventing oxidization and rusting.
- Equipped with a stainless steel mesh infuser for use with loose-leaf tea.
- Distributes the heat evenly to bring out the most flavor of the tea and preserves heat for extended period of time.
- Stove top safe. Hand wash only.
- Trusted brand CUISILAND with 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.